Monday, August 1, 2011

Out with the Old, In with the New!



Hello everyone, happy long weekend to you all! This is Designer Brenna sharing a layout that I created with Scraps ONLY! I am excited to see what new CHA products and new releases will be coming to Scraptease shortly and really wanted to clear out a lot of my old product. I have piles of beautiful scraps hanging around and packages of letters with only about 5 or 6 letters that certainly don't work together to spell anything comprehensive! Throw in a couple of random brads, some ribbon ends and you may end up with a fabulous and frugal page!
Quick tip: I used the packaging from my Tim Holtz Grungeboard to create stencils for my arrows. You could use mist or sponging, paint...anything you want but I went with a simple marker to accentuate this page's theme: Up!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment