Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Well much is going on here behind the scenes. I have re-organized the trailer and still working on it. Most product are all in bins now which means a little more digging for you but this also means that I can carry more product!

I have a meeting tomorrow for our "NEW" website. I am so excited to get this going. I am hoping to have all of our products online for you to view.

I have been busy making cards for clients and having a blast doing so! I started out as more of a cardmaker than a scrapbooker and it is nice to get back into it.  Here are a couple of them.

sorry for the bad lighting on this one..
 
 
 
These cards can be found at
The Tin Barn Market in Almonte, ON
 

I hope to get cracking on my halloween and winter layouts this weekend at the Kars Krop. I have been promising these for a class since September but have been finding it challenging since losing my crafting space in August. I am working on getting that re-organized as well. Hopefully by then end of this month...

Josie is finishing up her Christmas cards and we should be able to post those by the weekend.
 
Well, that is all for tonight, off to finish up laundry and dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment