Monday, November 7, 2011

A little girl needs your help!

Come scrapbook with me November 19th and help out a little girl in need.

I am calling on all of you great ladies for your support. I heard of this crop happening November 19th and jumped in to get involved. Kids at cheo hold a special little place in my heart as you know. This is not a case of childhood cancer but she needs our help none the less.

Here is the crop poster and letter to find out more about Emily.

If you registered for Elgin's Crop 2011 and register for this crop too, I will bring you a small token of my appreciation for supporting this cause. Just let me know once you register.



SATURDAY NOV. 19th, 2011

9AM - 9PM

St. John's Elementary School Gym

34 Wilson St. E., Perth

Cost is $40.00

Lunch and dinner will be potluck - please let us know what you are able to bring

Door prizes, Vendors, Silent Auction and Workshops throughout the day!


To register, please call Christine McMillan at 613-267-2035 or email marychristinemc@gmail.com

Thank you for helping us support this

wonderful little girl and her family!



No comments:

Post a Comment